LOCATION FOR ALL FITNESS CLASSES:
Seventh-day Adventist Church, 2809 N. Talley Rd. (almost across from Skateland on Talley Rd.). To get there: head East on 25th Street and turn left onto Talley Road (at Raft to Rafters). Church will be on the right.
Bootcamp - Interval training with variety. No two classes are alike! Class is for all fitness levels, including beginners!
|6:30 - 7:15 PM|
| Thursday||Bootcamp - Interval training with variety. No two classes are alike! Class is for all fitness levels, including beginners! ||6:30 - 7:15 PM|
Bootcamp: Classes are both outdoor (weather permitting) and indoor. We will be doing a wide variety of interval training exercises using our own body-weight, light weights, resistance bands, chairs, balls, and more!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Come dressed in comfortable gym clothes and tennis shoes.
- Water bottle.
- An exercise mat or a towel.
- 3-5 pounds weights (if you have them, if you don't, not a problem as we have some for you to use.)
- $5 / class. No membership fees. No monthly fees. Just pay as you come. You only pay for the classes you actually come to. Just put money in the box inside the door when you come to class.
- Another payment option is to make a one-time payment of $80. This will cover ALL your classes for the entire 10 weeks. This option is great for those who know they want to commit to attending all classes for the entire 10 weeks! By choosing this option, you save 20% off the fee and will end up getting your classes for $4 instead of $5. (Sorry, no refund for classes not attended.) Click below to choose this option (payment is by PayPal but you don't have to have a PayPal account to make the payment). If you choose this payment option, your online payment (below) must be made by April 13, 2014, or, you can give me a check for $80 (make it out to Rita Fisher) at the first class, on Monday evening, April 14, 2014.
WITH QUESTIONS, CONTACT:
Certified TurboKick Instructor
Certified Aerobics Instructor (Step, Kickboxing, Group Exercise)